One Answer

  1. Hello, Konstantin. According to modern realities, if you are not going to enter a university, then you may not pass the Unified State Exam. You should be issued a certificate today and you are free as the wind in the field. Without the Unified State Exam, you can enter any Secondary Special Educational institution with a certificate, if you are not taken to the army, in the autumn draft.

Leave a Reply