5 Answers

  1. It all depends on the area in which the business is being created. If the field is good, there is always competition. If there is no competition, it is worth considering whether something is wrong here and whether I have chosen the right direction. There may, of course, be areas- “blue oceans” – some new promising areas where competition is initially low. They should not be overlooked and pass by. These topics can make a lot of money. But as a rule, competitors grow like mushrooms in them.

    It is always possible to create a profitable business – the world is developing, people have new needs that need to be met

  2. Legal profitable business nowadays can be created by “lucky people” who have managed to adapt to the surrounding commercial and legal environment. I think so.

  3. Everything is real and possible! It all depends on your expertise in the field in which you want to start a business, on the state of the market and competition. Well, many other factors-internal and external – that can not be described in a nutshell. Well, the luck factor is especially important!

  4. My experience has shown that there is no honest and profitable business in our country. If there is no “roof” on the part of state structures, then business will not live, they will crush it like a fly…. I had cargo transportation. I gave away multimillion-dollar loans to buy expensive dump trucks, worked in good faith, and then the clients for whom I worked in good faith also “threw” me…I just didn't get paid for my work…. I went to court – we live in a state governed by the rule of law…but that wasn't the case … the judge accused me of deliberately not filing a lawsuit for a whole year in order to “cut down” the penalty from my client…No one was interested in my explanations that I was trying to negotiate without a trial in order to preserve the partnership… as a result, I was threatened that the defendant would declare bankruptcy and that I would agree to half the amount of the principal debt and sign a settlement…here is such a business in Russian…

  5. Of course, it's real. Create-easily. In a year, 80% will be closed. In 5 years, another 80% of the remaining 20% will be closed. Only a few people will survive. Those who did not die a natural death, and are trying to sprout higher, become visible. They are beginning to create difficulties for larger players, or even for entire multinational companies represented in this sector. What are the big players doing? You can conduct some kind of trade wars, dump prices, sue…this is long and troublesome, and distracts resources.Sometimes, the effort expended does not pay off at all. At a certain point, when a company becomes very successful, it is simply bought by strong players. For example, by offering 10 times the company's annual revenue as a payment. This is most simple in the IT industry. Giants buy up all promising startups in the bud, kill potential competitors in this way, reformat interesting ideas already in the format of their structure, and enjoy their dominant position in the market. It is easier to pay 10 times the price of an average company and completely get rid of a competitor than a few years later-try to buy a grown company, but for the same money it can no longer be done. And the timing and indicators for when buyers will come with an offer that will be difficult to refuse have already been calculated for a long time.�

    And of course, there is no escape from difficulties in legislation, taxation, etc. Even in the field of trade, where it seems that everything should be simple, bought for a ruble, sold for two, it is not at all a fact that the revenue will be a ruble. The legislation, the rules of the game, rent, logistics, the ruble exchange rate may change a hundred times, or there will be some unpredictable actions of competitors, from which you may not be protected at all by the court, or you will be protected, but it will be too late.

    And, of course, the very factor of having an “entrepreneurial streak” is important. According to unproven reports, only 8% of the population has such a gift.

Leave a Reply