5 Answers

  1. If he doesn't want it, then there are reasons. Most likely, this person is morally or financially dependent on their parents and is afraid of conflict with them. Moreover, he is most likely being intimidated. Such children are used to such a life, consider it a reality and it will be very difficult for them to get out of it, but it is possible. As soon as such a person matures and becomes independent, he will realize and begin to live for himself.

    You are required to support him in every possible way and convince him that everything will be fine and do not regret it in any way. Don't let him give up.

  2. hand the whole thing over to the guardianship authorities. but again, most likely this will entail the deprivation of parental rights, children's homes, and so on.

    Is it better? only the victim will respond.

  3. Children who have been subjected to domestic violence face the most severe conflict in their psyche: they are beaten by those they love most. In the first stages of life, our parents are our world and we don't know anything else, because we came here without experience of other relationships.

    A child cannot bear the loss of a loved one's love and his only way to protect himself is to allow violence to be applied to him because he is wrong in something or is somehow defective in himself. In this way, he justifies the actions of the guardians and maintains faith in their love.

    Even then, life for such people is not sweet. The belief that they are defective also runs through their entire lives…or by the age of 25-40, such people find themselves in a therapist's office with a problem building relationships, because they learn such a model of behavior “To love is to cause pain.” This is the attitude to the experience of violence in childhood from the point of view of depth psychology.

    Your friend is probably just not sure if they need help or if there are alternatives… An orphanage? I am not familiar with this institution in our country closely, but I do not know how happy it is now in its view. You can be with your friend and emotionally support him in his difficult situation. Perhaps it is you who are now a piece of true love, on which he can rely and thanks to which he will save his life and humanity.

  4. If you are both underage and have a good relationship with your parents, tell them. They may also want to help your friend. Ask if it is possible for him to stay with you in case of an emergency. Try to convey to your friend that he should definitely leave this house, and the people who beat him are not exactly, let's say, people. You should run away from them. You don't need to talk/write/threaten them yourself (I did this and it was only miraculously resolved).

  5. A close person is probably a minor, just like you. If I were you, I would do two things:�

    1. Tell your parents everything in detail. It is with your parents that you should think about what to do and how to help. On the Internet, unknown anonymous people can advise you on anything, in short, parents can help you better than anonymous people. If you don't actually write about your loved one, so to speak, then contact your teachers.

    2. Tell your teacher, such as your homeroom teacher. If your friend is not your classmate, you need to involve his class teacher (but first talk to your teacher). At the same time, talk to a school psychologist (if there is one). In general, it is normal to talk to teachers about problems or comings, because not all their tasks are put in the diary.

    Only parents and teachers can help, because only adults you know can help, contact the guardianship service and assess the situation as a whole. �

    Here commentators write that they will be sent to an orphanage – this practice is very rarely used in Russia.

Leave a Reply