2 Answers

  1. To do this, you need to make some effort.
    Just take a piece of paper and set your priorities:
    – what you will do exactly,
    – what you will not do under any circumstances,
    – what is the criterion for you — success.

    If you will definitely work in your specialty and want to succeed, then you need to search for the appropriate company, find a way to find employment there, and so on.
    If your priority is family, children — at what age, under what circumstances-work, apartment, and so on.
    In other words, we need a deep study of each item.

    A well-formed task is 70% successful, while the remaining 30% is just work.
    Of course, life will make its own adjustments, but if you stick to the general line-everything will work out for you.
    I wish you success.

  2. To be honest, I don't think you won't be disappointed in life.�

    There are enough negative aspects in it that you can't hide or escape if you have both plan A and plan B ready ( and so on to plan I). You can't create an airbag with a 100% guarantee.�

    So the advice is probably this: remember that you are likely to encounter difficulties (and possibly quite serious ones), but also remember that any obstacles are surmountable to one degree or another.

Leave a Reply